If two consecutive bread recipes does not shows my addiction to bread then nothing else will do…
On this lazy hot summer evening my sister was eating my head to make her something cold and this is my easy was out… Along with payasam and all bread pudding is dish I started my cooking journey with, back then I used to cook this almost every week for my sister but now it is been a long time since I made this. But I always did it by steaming, this is the first time I tried baking for pudding and luckily it turned out good and I am gonna follow this path from now on…Seriously baking is hundred times easier than steaming…
- Course: dessert
- Cooking Technique: Baking
- Preparation Time: 5 mins
- Cooking Time: 20 mins
8 slices f bread
2 medium eggs
1 and 1/2 cups milk
1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon powder
4 tablespoons sugar
Nuts & Raisins for garnish
- Preheat the oven at 175°C for 10 minutes both the upper lower coils.
- In a blender, add the eggs, milk,bread, sugar and Cinnamon powder and grind it till no lumps of bread is left.
- Pour the content to a baking dis.
- Bake for 10 minutes heating bottom coil alone, then take out the dish and garnish it with raisins and nuts and then put the dish back and bake for another 10 minheatingboth top and bottom coil.
- Take the dish out and let it cool. Either you can eat it hot or chill it for some time, do as you prefer your dessert.