Ever since I started my post graduation, bread has became an integral part of my life… being an hosteler that too in a convent hostel my breakfast, lunch and dinner consist of bread some of these days. My bread diet is well known among my friends they don’t even have to ask me about the content of lunch box these days.
As a kid I hated bread toast, it’s always been my mom’s goto evening snack, it earned a groan from me everytime I see it. I don’t know what changed but I really look forward for these easy snacks these days whenever zi get home This dish is result of a funny experiment I did why my mom is away…
Well!!! What will you do when the idea of both french toast as well as a peanut butter sandwich looks appealing to you on a fine saturday morning… You will make the ‘Peanut Butter French Toast ‘
- Cuisine: american
- Course: breakfast
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes mins
- Cooking Time: 2 minutes mins
1/2 cup Milk
- Mix the coating ingredients together and keep it aside. Add sugar according to your sugar tolerance. Add only a small pinch of salt and a few drops of vanilla extract.
- Now spread the peanut butter on one side of the bread slice and stick two slices together.
- Heat a tawa and grease it with a little butter. Now each set of bread in the coating mixture and put in on the tawa. Cook each till it it turns a little brown, I think a minute each will be more than enough, just check in between so you won’t burn it.
- Now take it out of the heat, let it cool down a bit before devouring it… Well I personally liked it more once it cooled a bit, so it’s purely your choice and control whether you will survive till it cools down..