“Coffee and chocolate—the inventor of mocha should be sainted.” ― Cherise Sinclair, Hour of the Lion
Reading a book till 2.30 at night…Then waking up at 4.30 am to catch your bus and waiting in queue for half an hour to reserve a seat so you can sleep again in the bus…All this without your coffee… is not fun…
Now I am grumpy.. snappy and I am sleepyy…And I miss my coffee so much 😦
I dont know when I am gonna publish this, but as I am writing this I am travelling from my home town to work place which is already depressing as it is, and missing on the coffee is a cherry on the top.
You know what I am think this moment, to have a very very strong aromatic coffee in my arms and taking deep breath, letting your lung fill with addicting aroma… then take a sip of the heaven closing my eyes and feel the path the hot coffee takes inside me…
Oh God!! I do sounds like an addict…
And That’s scary…
Now you guys see what coffee deprivation can do to a person right….
But a steaming cup of coffee and a sweet romantic book can anyone’s best cuddling partners (well!! It is mine)… what if add a twist of chocolate…
But your coffee can always spill and spoil your book… but your cakes are spill proof…
So here it is… a Mocha Mug Cake for my book-coffee-chocolate-cake lovers
Eggless Mocha Wheat Microwave Mug Cake
Dry Ingredients :
Liquid Ingredients :
- Mix all the dry ingredients,wheat flour,baking soda,baking powder,cocoa powder and sugar in a microwavable mug.
- Mix together the coffee powder and milk together.
- Stir in the coffee mix and oil to the dry ingredients, to form a thick batter.
- Microwave in high for 1 minutes 20 seconds. Check by poking with a toothpick or skewer if it comes out clean then the cake is cooked. Cook for 1 minute first and check the cake by toothpick and if not done give another 20 seconds.
- Now eat it warm, straight out of the Mug.
Tip : While microwaving place a cup of water in the microwave along with the food item you are heating up to avoid the drying up of the food item due to water lose.