Merry Christmas everyone 🙂 🙂
This Christmas is very special to me,well Christmas is always special but this one is extra special….
I got engaged on this Christmas
During whole November and December I was too busy with the engagement arrangement.. parlor etc…couldn’t do anything special for this Christmas, couldn’t even bake a cake. Only Christmasy thing we did at home is the star my dad put on the balcony…(but we had a Christmas tree at our engagement venue… our theme was Christmas )
So do you know when I got the feeling of Christmas?????
On the day of Christmas, yep. . On 25th December noon…. now what can I do??? Baking a whole cake will take a lots of time and I have to attend a party at my mom’s place in the evening…and a girl need time for her make up too….
Then like any lazy person I found the easy way out.. no it’s not to give up on the cake thing.. I made a Microwave Mug Cake to satiate my hunger for a homemade cake…
Eggless Choco-Strawberry Microwave Mug Cake
- 2 tablespoons All purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking soda
- 2 teaspoons Cocoa powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Strawberry crush
- 2 teaspoons Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- a pinch of Salt
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda,Cocoa powder and salt together.
- To this add milk,oil ,Strawberry crush and vanilla essence.
- Now check the sweetness if you think it meets your sweet tooth then microwave it or else add sugar and mix well… I needed 1/2 tablespoon extra sugar.
- Now microwave in High for 1 minute. Insert a toothpick or skewer, if it comes out clean then the cake is cooked or else cook again for 30 seconds and check.
Tip : While microwaving place a cup of water in the microwave along with the food item you are heating up to avoid the drying up of the food item due to water lose.