Lemme introduce you to my lovely addiction… Chocoletes…of course like every young women Me and my sissy are madly addicted to chocolates… chocolate icecream, chocolate cake,chocolate fudge and the list goes onnnnn……
But our dad hate chocolate flavor, so baking chocolate cake is kind of a risky affair at times…. Sometimes he will try it, but sometimes he refuses to take even a bite, I have to admit it hurts a little when he refuse to eat, cause he is the one who is always eager to try out anything else I cook.
Investing a lot of time on something your whole family doesn’t eat is actually a waste, so that’s how I turned to the microwave mug cakes… You can say I actually started making this delicacies just out of my love for chocolates 🙂
I am happy 🙂 and my sissy is happy 🙂 and there is no fight over the last piece.. everyone gets their on mug of cake 🙂
This is an easy snack cake…needs only a few mins to prepare and cook…Anddddddddd….you can eat directly out of the cup 😛
Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake
- 1 Egg
- 2 or 3 tablespoons Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essaence
- 2 teaspoons Oil
- 2 tablespoons Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking powder
- 2 teaspoons Cocoa powder
- to taste Salt
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
- Beat the egg.
- Mix the dry ingredients together and add it to the beaten egg.
- Add Milk to loosen the mix.
- Add oil and essence n mix well
- Pour the content into mug. Fill only upto a little below half of the Mug . .(This ingredients will yield you up to 4 Mugs depending upon the size of the cup)
- Microwave each cup for 1 min in high in 1200 watts microwave.
- Adjust the sugar based on your taste.