It’s a easy snack recipe that melts in our mouth n its a deviation from our usual aval nanachathu and aval vilayichathu. Taste so different that we can’t believe it’s our ordinary rice flakes. 🙂
- Cuisine: south indian
- Course: snack
- Cooking Time: 10 mins
- Roast the Rice Flakes in a pan. Roast a few Cardomom as well.
- Powder them together in a mixer.
- Add to it Jaggery and Ghee again mix them together in a mixer.
- Add enough ghee n jaggery to hold powder together when we make balls out of it.
- Once the ingredients are mixed well move it to a plate and make balls from it using your hands.
- Add Jaggery according to your taste, i have a sweet tooth so I added a lots of Jaggery 😛
- When u roast rice flakes make sure it doesn’t get burned or become too dark in color.