This is a borrowed recipe from one of my friend’s mom…. My friend bring it back to hostel with her every time she visits home on holiday. For me it was love at first bite with this snack, every time she brings nuggets she makes sure yo save a portion for me :). Even though I lured the recipe from her on the first day itself now only I got to try this at home and my family loved it 🙂
- Cuisine: Kerala
- Course: snack
- Cooking Time: 20 mins
2 numbers Ripe Banana
2 handful coconut grated
- Steam cook the banana and smash it smooth.
- Add grated coconut to the smashed banana and mix well.
- Make small balls out of the mix and press the balls to make it a little flat to look like a nugget or cutlet.
- Coat the banana nuggets with breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a pan and once the oil is hot, fry the nuggets in it.
- Serve hot.
Adjust the amount of coconut depends on your taste, if you love to add more so be it, if less then add less 🙂