This can be a good healthy substitute for chocolates if your kid is crazy about chocolates, it worked well with my sis so I think it will work with anyone 😛
- Course: dessert
- Cooking Time: 10 mins
1 1/2 packets Arrowroot Biscuits
2 tablespoons Cocoa powder
1 cup Crushed Cashew nut
1/4 cup milkmaid
- Powder the biscuit in a grinder.
- Add the cocoa powder,crushed nut to the powdered biscuit and mix well.
- Add milkmaid that is needed to make a thick dough to it and mix well using hand, we should be able to make balls from it.
- Apply some butter on ur palms and make balls from the mix and place in on a tray or a plate.
- Keep the balls in the refrigerator for 10 mins for it to set.
- Choco-nut balls are ready 🙂
- Don’t powder the nut, nuts should be big enough to feel them when we eat it.
- Keep it refrigerated if you are intending to store for the next day as it have a tendency to soften if we keep it out for a long time.